We want your stay to be a peaceful and pleasant one and we have ensured that with careful thought and planning. Here are the changes you can expect during renovations that start on November 6, 2014:
- * North Inn, which houses all the rooms with Two Queen Beds, will be closed until Friday, May 22, 2015. Will reopen with first and second level rooms on Friday, May 22, 2015. The 18 guest rooms on a new third level with ocean and sound views will be available starting June 1st. These new rooms are not yet bookable for the 2015 season.
- * Fitness Center located in the North Inn will be closed until Friday, May 22, 2015.
- * Resort Pool and whirlpool (normally closed) will be closed until Friday, May 22, 2015.
- * North Beach Access closed until Friday, May 22, 2015.
- * Six Rooms will be added in the Beach House. The Beach House will be closed Sunday, January 4th until Friday, May 1, 2015. The Beach House will no longer offer the four Loft Suites as accommodation options as of November 30, 2014.
- * Registration will remain in the Beach House during all renovations.
- * No renovations will take place in the South Inn.
SANDERLING RESORT IN THE OUTER BANKS, NORTH CAROLINA.
Oceanfront luxury. Toes in the sand. Romance. Natural Beauty. Beach, pools, restaurants and spa. Tennis, golf and practically any outdoor activity that you can imagine. All this and so much more can be found at the newly renovated four diamond Sanderling Resort. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, just north of Duck, North Carolina, Sanderling is uniquely positioned to provide a truly life-altering Outer Banks vacation experience.
At the Sanderling Resort, casually elegant first-class amenities blend seamlessly with the spectacular landscape to foster connection and renewal. Offering magnificent views of both the Atlantic Ocean and the Currituck Sound, our guests have the same unique opportunity to admire both a sunrise and sunset – both over water. The Resort’s guestrooms with their oversized bathrooms and generous decks, are a perfect complement to the quality of the natural setting, while our acclaimed spa and pools provide both unparalleled serenity at the tranquility pool, or a boisterous family environment at the Resort pool. The Resort’s renowned restaurants offer the finest dining on the Outer Banks, with perfectly prepared and presented fresh coastal cuisine and a choice of venues to match the time of day, the season and your mood. Meetings, reunions and weddings enjoy a choice of great spaces – both inside and outside – from Decks perched on the dunes overlooking the Beach and the Atlantic, to the Pavillion at Sanderling with sunsets that sometimes seem too spectacular to be real.
At the Sanderling Resort, families awaken as troubles slip past, and flayed wits begin to mend. On the beach towel or a chaise lounge, memories grow and imaginations ignite as castles are constructed, waves are conquered, and books are devoured. And on the sandy heels of relaxation, exploration follows naturally. Sanderling lies in close proximity to a bounty of Outer Banks attractions, limited only by one’s imagination and energy. No matter the preference or the season, Sanderling’s onsite Adventure Concierge will assist in crafting a personal and exciting experience.
In the true spirit of ebb and flow that characterizes the Outer Banks, the haven of the Sanderling will patiently await your return. And when the moon has risen, and your breath has slowed to match the tide, you’ll smile, knowing that the memories made here will stay with you, your friends and your family forever.