Families and friends find themselves again in the utter privacy of the Sanderling vacation homes. Board games, cards and puzzles, movie nights and beach picnics, star-gazing and dolphin-watching – our deluxe Outer Banks rental homes provide every opportunity for your group’s reconnection and renewal.
A short walk to either the Currituck Sound or the Atlantic Ocean, the five custom homes are adjacent to the south of the resort property near Duck, North Carolina. The five homes are in close proximity to all of Sanderling’s premier amenities, including the indoor and outdoor pools, the spa, and the resort’s three restaurants – the casual, three-meal-a-day restaurant, Lifesaving Station, the fine dining establishment, Kimball’s Kitchen, formerly the Left Bank, and the Sandbar – the perfect place for an outdoor meal or drink during the season.
Perfection for smaller groups, the three-bedroom houses offer unparalleled views of the Currituck Sound. The four-bedroom house – equipped with an elevator and located only steps from the beach – sleeps 10 or more. And if your dreams include oceanfront accommodations, our six-bedroom house has sleeping arrangements for 16.
Sanderling Vacation Homes
Since the homes are owned and managed by Sanderling Resort, vacation home guests enjoy the same services as hotel guests. These include:
- Access to the Sanderling’s state-of-the-art outdoor pools, as well as the indoor heated pool at the Sanderling Spa
- Access to the Sanderling’s newly renovated and equipped fitness center
- Room service, delivered straight to your home
- Daily towel replacement and trash removal; beds made every third evening. We are happy to provide full service cleaning more frequently if desired.
- Beach access, chairs, umbrellas and towels
- Complimentary parking
- Resort-charging privileges to your home
- Concierge and maintenance requests handled by the resort staff
- Use of the fitness facility and tennis court at the Pine Island Racquet and Fitness Center – at discounted rates
And if your plans leave room for a night of ultimate relaxation and indulgence, in addition to the to-go meals delivered from the Lifesaving Station, vacation home guests can create a very special dining experience by having one of Sanderling’s chefs come to the house and prepare a full dinner – right in your home. One week’s notice is recommended. Unfortunately, the homes are not equipped with a grill or are permitted as a rental.