Current Guest Services & Amenities
Sanderling Resort continues to operate with some modified and reduced services, including:
- No daily housekeeping service. Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to arrival, and trash removal is available upon request. For your convenience, extra towels and bath amenities are placed in-room at the time of check-in. Additional towels and bath amenities are available upon request.
- No valet parking or bell service. Complimentary self-parking is available on-property and luggage assistance may be provided upon request.
We aim to provide the best possible vacation experience including the reopening and continuation of several services and amenities:
- Kimball’s Kitchen is now open for dinner Thursday – Monday
- The Sandbar is open daily for lunch, refreshing cocktails, and iced cold beers
- The Spa at Sanderling has resumed full-service
Resort Service Fee
A 5% taxable nightly Resort Fee (minimum $35 per night) includes:
Private beach access
Beach chairs and umbrellas
Beach and Pool Towels
Self-Parking including use of Electric & Tesla charging stations
High-Speed Wireless Internet
Two Sanderling Reusable Water Bottles
In-Room Coffee & Tea
Two outdoor pools, hot tub, and indoor pool
Lawn games including bocce, cornhole, and more
Board Games and Books
A deposit equal to 25% of your stay including taxes will be charged at the time of booking. Thirty (30) days prior to arrival, the remaining balance of the reservation value will be due. The credit card on file will be used unless you request a different one. Please note: If your reservation is booked within sixteen days prior to arrival a full deposit of 100% is taken at the time of the booking.
We do require notification of cancellation at least thirty (30) days prior to arrival for a full refund of the deposit. Cancellations received less than 30-days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of the full payment of the stay. Early departures or no shows are considered as a cancellation of reserved days and are subject to forfeiture of the full payment of the stay.
The Sanderling Resort is a Smoke-Free property. A $250 recovery fee will be charged for smoking in your room. Effective January 2010, North Carolina does not allow smoking in restaurant facilities.
Pets are not allowed in the guestrooms or vacation rentals.
Room rates do not include taxable Resort Fee and daily 12.75% state and local taxes.
Check-in Time: 4 PM
Check-out Time: Prior to 11 AM